Welcome, everyone, to the third annual CLAMP Secret Santa! To our old friends, it’s great to see you all again, and to the new, we hope you an join us in this exciting event!
For those of you who haven’t participated before, this is essentially a Secret Santa specific to the CLAMP fandom. Everyone gets matched up with a Santa, and fills a gift request for them without knowing who is filling theirs. Fun, right?
If you’d like to join, you can find the sign-up form here! Please take a moment to read through the event guidelines to ensure everything runs as smoothly as possible for you.
- This is a CLAMP fandom event only. Please restrict your requests to CLAMP series. Series which CLAMP was involved with, such as Code Geass and Blood-C are also fine.
- Requests will only be accepted in the following formats: AMVs, fanart, and fanfiction.
- If for whatever reason you cannot complete your gift and need to drop out of the event, please notify as as soon as possible. The same goes if you need a (reasonable) extension to finish.
- If someone can’t complete their request, a new Santa will be assigned to their person.
- Try to be as clear as possible with your requests so that your Santa can do their very best for you! Ex: Cardcaptor Sakura - Art - Sakura braiding Tomoyo’s hair.
- Once you complete your gift, please be sure to tag it with your person’s URLand either #CLAMP Secret Santa 2014 or #CLAMPSecretSanta2014 withing the first 5 tags, as those are what we will be tracking.
- Sign-ups will run from Monday, October 20th to Friday, October 31st. (Midnight, EST) We will try our best to match and send out partners within the following week by email.
- All gifts must be completed by Saturday, Jan 3rd, 2015.
If you’ve read this far, at the bottom of your sign-up form tell us who your favorite CLAMP character is!
And that’s all there is to it! If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to drop us an Ask. Our lovely Mods will be more than happy to help!
*We apologize to those whose Santas dropped out last year without telling us, and we’re doing everything we can to ensure it does not happen again.
If you’ve read this far, at the bottom of your sign-up form tell us who your CLAMP OTP is!